JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Lovely Penguins officially revived.

My Lovely Penguins has officially been revived.

This is actually not the first time I have had a blog called The Lovely Penguins. As I explained it before...just shortly after arriving to Alaska nearly four years ago (which is funny now because The Boyfriend seems to hate Twilight now, haha):

 It does comes from the Twilight books. Here is the exact excerpt:

Bella: We’ll live in Antarctica.
Edward: Penguins. Lovely.

But really, it means so much more. "Never Been Kissed" the movie explains it pretty well. You know, penguins spend their whole lives looking for that one other penguin and when they meet them, they know. And they spend the rest of their lives together." Yep, most of you that know us (The Boyfriend and I) know we are most likely lifers, not that that is a jail sentence. When we're apart, it kinda feels like something is missing, you know what I mean?

Penguins are also black and white...I tend to feel this is how my brain works, there is no gray to me. Maybe that's why I run around with so many questions in my head, most...unanswered. What I do know? Mental illness is something I am no longer willing to bat an eye at or pretend it's not there. What I know is that when I was a writer, a loosely based free writer as I call it, my mental illness was in more control. So here I am to get free from the nightmares and daydreams that haunt me daily. I'm ready to face my demons and hope along the way I meet some pretty cool angels.

Until next time,

Bec~

No comments:

Post a Comment